From 1 August - 30 September 2023, purchase this and get our Multi-Compartment Container worth RM21.90 for FREE!!! Grab this offer now!
Certified Halal by JAKIM
Ref Number : MS1500 ( 1 016-12/2020 )
Purchase this product together with the Ultimate Eating Milestones for the ultimate starting solids experience!
An essential kit for starting your baby's first foray into the world of solids! Purchase this product together with our Premium Brown Rice Instant Cereal to standby for busy days/emergencies or as a healthy breakfast meal/snack. Grab our Multi-Compartment Container to store the grains!
Begin the adventure of starting solid foods with a gift to yourself and your baby! Never fear as you are fully equipped with a complete food journal, which contains all the guides and help that you will need!
This GOLD Starter Kit contains:
- 1 pack of Let's Eat (BASIC Range): Soft and fluffy for easy start to solids
- 1 pack of Tummy Care (NUTRITIONIST FORMULATED Range): Jointly formulated by a Certified Nutritionist and a Dr. Sears Certified Health Coach to support optimum tummy care
- Food Journal: Record your baby's first bites in this food journal / recipe book and keep it for a trip down memory lane in the future! Included in the food journal are:
- 9 wholesome recipes
- Favourite recipe record section
- Food guide on what foods to introduce and when
- Step-by-step instructions for the first 24 days
- Notes section
- Stickers to record your baby's reactions and favourite recipes
- Measurement scoop: 1 scoop makes 1 bowl of porridge
Important Note: This product may contain rice husks. Kindly take care to wash thoroughly and remove rice husks before serving to baby.
Deciding between the PREMIUM and GOLD Starter Kit? We recommend the GOLD Starter Kit as it contains grains from the BASIC and NUTRITIONIST FORMULATED Ranges. The BASIC Range is suitable for most babies and has 3 types of grains for each major developmental milestone (6 months, 10 months and 15 months). The NUTRITIONIST FORMULATED range was formulated to maintain baby's health and address specific conditions by babies!
Click here to read more tips!